EdChoice Expansion Scholarship
On July 3rd, Governor DeWine signed into law exciting changes to the EdChoice Expansion Scholarship program that will benefit ALL families in grades K-12 who seek a faith-filled education. Here is some information.
1) Every student (K-12) enrolled at BHCS is eligible to receive the EdChoice Expansion Scholarship starting with the 23-24 school year.
2) Families earning less than 450% of the poverty level (ex: $135,000 for a family of four) will be eligible for the maximum scholarship amount.
3) Families earning over the 450% level will qualify based on a tiered system that will award a portion of the maximum amount of the scholarship.
4) Maximum amount of the scholarship for K-8 is $6,165 and $8,407 for grades 9-12.
5) The specific scholarship amount will depend on your family’s 2022 gross annual income and your household size.
** Families who have already completed the scholarship application process for the Traditional EdChoice, EdChoice Expansion or Jon Peterson Scholarships for the 2023-2024 school year do not need to do anything at this time.
For additional information on becoming a Crimson Streak and taking advantage of this scholarship opportunity, please contact