Co-ed K-12 Catholic School in Fremont Ohio
Bishop Hoffman Catholic School
SJCC Campus * Sacred Heart Campus
The mission statement of Bishop Hoffman Catholic School is "To Reach and Teach the Mind, Body, Heart, and Soul of Each Child to Bring them Closer to God". Our students are challenged to grow and live their lives each day as disciples of Jesus. We are a faith-oriented, family community that strives for academic excellence.
Bishop Hoffman Catholic Schools has a proud heritage and dynamic future. We began as St Joseph High School in 1896 and the first class graduated two years later. St Joseph moved into what is now St. Joseph Elementary School in 1922. The present building was built in two parts. The first was finished in 1949 and the second part was added in 1955. The completed building was open for school in the fall of 1956. St Joseph became St Joseph Central Catholic in 1976, when it moved governance to the Diocesan level. In 2010, the three parishes of St Joseph, St Ann, and Sacred Heart consolidated their efforts and created one new school system, Bishop Hoffman Catholic School. Bishop Hoffman Catholic School is comprised of two campuses: Sacred Heart Campus (grades PK-5) and SJCC Campus (grades 6-12)